Unless otherwise indicated, the contents (including but not limited to text content, photographs, graphics, drawings, diagrams, audios and videos) found on the Sites are subject to copyright owned by Open Doors.
REPRINT/REPOST FOR YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE
We hope to encourage individuals and churches to pray, to go, to serve and to give. We welcome you to reprint/repost the contents on the Sites to educate yourself and others or promote Open Doors’ work as long as you agree to the following terms:
- You will not use our contents to fundraise for anybody else.
- The content on the Sites are solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- Where third party copyright is involved, authorization or permission to reproduce or distribute or otherwise use any such contents must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
- You agree not to modify the contents in any way and the source must be cited: “opendoors.org.hk”or “[the App’s name or the App link]”.
- You understand and agree that Open Doors reserves all rights to restrain the use of our contents at our complete discretion.
If you want to use the contents for commercial purposes or to promote the ministry of Open Doors through your business or other commercial activity, application must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. Any approval for such requests will be granted at Open Doors’ absolute discretion.
The information contained on the Sites are for your private or personal use only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, no express or implied warranty is given by Open Doors Hong Kong Limited as to its accuracy and we shall not be held responsible for any error or omission. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Open Doors shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from (i) the use of or inability to use the Sites or their content, or (ii) from any action taken or decision made on the basis of the content of the Sites.
If you click any hyperlink in the Sites that bring you to sites operated by other organizations/persons, Open Doors accepts no responsibility for the contents of those sites and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of and/or incidental to the use of the contents.
Our Sites are not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Sites are prohibited. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction.
LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION